We recommend 8–10% of your body weight. Don’t want to do the math? We got you, check out the chart below and select your blanket weight.
|Body Weight||Blanket Weight|
|Under 120 lbs||10 lbs|
|120 – 159 lbs||15 lbs|
|160+ lbs||20 lbs|
When weight is distributed across your body it reduces the amount of stress hormones – calming the fight-or-flight response.
The weight stimulates the production of sleep hormones to help reset your energy and keep you asleep for longer.
The weight calms your heart rate and breathing, allowing your body to settle and muscles to come to a relaxed state.
The weight of the blanket stimulates the production of feel-good hormones and increases energy levels once you’re awake.
Life is better when you get more rest.
We started Let’s Cuddle with the most recharged, rejuvenated version of you in mind. What we learned is that rest can be many things other than sleep.
Better rest here.
We could go on and on but let’s just say you’ll rest well and feel even better.
Everyone loves to cuddle with us.
- CRChristiana R. S. G.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Cuddler Dusk / 10 lbsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove this cuddle blanket!
I love it and my dogs love it. Even better my husband prefers yours to the old heavy weighted blanket I had. This thing is lovely to look at but most of all so nice and warm esp since we moved to the northeast. And my anxiety isn’t so bad!!
- CSCharlene S.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Cuddler Peony / 15 lbsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWeighted blanket
It’s not only beautiful but the weighted blanket really helps me to sleep better. The way it’s designed , you never feel too hot , it’s just perfect. I’m in love 🥰
I purchased the pale pink and it looks amazing at the foot of my bed.
- SDShelley D.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Cuddler Fog / 20 lbsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove it
I see the difference in my sleeping. This will be my third night
- SKStacey K.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Cuddler Peony / 20 lbsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat weighted blanket!
I ordered this blanket as the one I had was too hot for the summer months. I cannot sleep without it, so I was looking for a summer replacement. This blanket is amazing. I get the weighted blanket without getting hot in the middle of the night. I highly recommend purchasing one.
- DBDeborah B.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Cuddler Ash / 15 lbsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDEFINITELY makes me want to cuddle!
I had a weighted blanket before, and did not like it at all. It made me feel claustrophobic. I thought this might be better because it's 'porous'
I was right! It's so well-made...I LOVE it!
You asked, we answered
Weighted blankets help reduce anxiety, help improve sleep, help to relax restless muscles, and they help to boost your mood. Learn more on Weighted 101.
The care is in the cuddle! Enjoy your blanket however you like, but try to keep it away from spills as much as possible. Spills happen (don't stress), spot clean as needed and throw in in the washing machine whenever it needs a refresh.
- Wash separately in cool water
- Select the delicate or permanent-press cycle
- Avoid using fabric softener or bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat
Yes - made free from any harmful chemicals + ventilated to prevent having hard time breathing if covered.
Both! Watching Real Housewives? Let's Cuddle is there to keep you company. Time for bed? Bring your blanket and sweet dreams!